Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor in the 10th Annual Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello!
We will confirm receipt and approval once all materials have been received for your application. Please direct any questions or concerns to our vendor coordinator at 434-984-7527 or email at HHFVendor@monticello.org.
All paperwork and fees must be received in full in order to be considered for a vending space. Paperwork includes the vendor application, vendor agreement and proof of liability insurance.
2017 Heritage Harvest Festival: Vendor Application Checklist
- Vendor applications are subject to approval by the HHF Planning Committee.
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENT: Proof of $2 million liability policy plus TJF listed on a one day rider as being covered for the day of event. Note: The Piedmont Environmental Council covers a limited number of small vendors under an umbrella policy for the festival. If you are interested in being covered, please contact PEC directly. This must be arranged by August 1, 2017.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit of the vendor fee is due with the completed application. No Space will be assigned until the 50% deposit is received.
- Please make checks payable to “Thomas Jefferson Foundation” and write “2017 HHF Vendor Deposit” in the memo line.
- The Festival’s receipt of Vendor Space Application and deposit does not constitute acceptance in the Festival. If an Application is rejected, the Festival will return the full deposit to the applicant as soon as possible. Once you have been accepted into the Show and you location has been assigned, a contract will be issued for signature by both parties. Final booth location placement is based on the sole discretion of the Festival Management.
- We suggest keeping a copy of your paperwork for your own records.
- For more information on rules and regulations please read: Vendor Rules and Regulations
- Submit vendor fees to:
The Thomas Jefferson Foundation
Attn: Kate Bane
P.O. Box 316
Charlottesville, VA 22902
- If you would like information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Courtenay Dobbins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-984-7584
- Booth spaces will be assigned based on order of applications received.
- Booth space fees include one (1) parking space on the foundation and two (2) load-in and load-out passes. Other items included are as follows:
- 10′ x 10′ space:1 10×10 White tent, 1 table, 2 folding chairs,
- 24 Hour perimeter security
- Vendor listing on the Festival’s website
- Link from the Festival’s website to vendor’s website (if vendor has a website)
- Vendor listing in the Official Festival Guide distributed prior to the Festival opening and on-site. Vendors must submit accurate information on or before May 31, 2016, 5:00pm EST.
- All vendors providing food, beverages, or samples of edible products must contact the Thomas Jefferson Health District. Please contact Susan Crawhorn at 434-972-6287 or email at Susan.Crawhorn@vdh.virginia.gov for additional information.
- Please be prepared to carry your display and equipment, as vehicle access to some vendor spaces is not possible. Hand carts and wagons are recommended, and are not provided by the Festival.
We thank you in advance for adhering to these deadlines. The Heritage Harvest Festival is still growing and continues to be the largest event at Monticello. We appreciate you being a part of this fantastic event and we look forward to another great year at the Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello!