Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Heritage Harvest Festival!
We are currently looking for volunteers to fill a variety of positions and shifts. All volunteers must be 16+ years of age. Volunteers who perform 4+ hours of service either on Friday or Saturday will be granted free general admission to the festival and receive an HHF t-shirt to wear while volunteering.
If you require more information about a specific position or have any questions please feel free to contact Emily Tenhundfeld at 434-984-9869 or email@example.com.
Update: Friday shifts are now full, but Saturday shifts are still available.
Volunteer Position Descriptions:
- Workshop Monitor – Volunteers will check in guests and assist presenters with set up/clean up.
- Tasting Tent Helper – Volunteers will help cut up fruit and vegetables for tasting and assist with clean up as needed.
- Kids’ Activity Helper – Volunteers will engage families with activities including coloring, face painting and hoop rolling. Volunteers should be friendly and comfortable working with younger visitors. (Monticello staff will be leading programs.)
- Info Tent (West Lawn & Visitor Center locations) – Volunteers will assist festival guests by providing directions and answering basic questions.
- Chef Demo Helper – Volunteers will assist the guest chef with any food prep, set up or clean up, as needed.
- Compost Monitor – Volunteers will direct guests on how to properly sort their trash in the compost bins. Various locations on the West Lawn.
- Clean Up – Volunteers will meet on the West Lawn to assist staff with the breakdown of the festival. Select your positions and shift times below.
You may select anything that interests you and we will assign you a specific position and shift(s) using your preferences.