Save when you buy online!
- All-inclusive pricing for Saturday’s festival
- Free, easy parking at Piedmont Virginia Community College (with regular shuttles to Monticello)
- Free parking at Piedmont Virginia Community College and shuttle service to Monticello. (Premium parking at Monticello’s David M. Rubenstein Visitor Center is also available for an additional $10.)
- All Saturday festival programs on the breathtaking West Lawn of Monticello
- FREE first-floor tour of the house ($26.95 value)
- Chef demos
- 100s of tastings
- Seed swap
- Monticello Shop tent
- Kids activities
- Beer, Wine, & Cider (for purchase)
- Food concessions (for purchase)
Pre-sale admission tickets are available online or by phone (434-984-9800) through Friday, September 20, at 5pm. Tickets can be purchased at the gate during the festival until 4:30pm September 21 or sold out.